Here at Tender Victory we can offer both!
Tender Writing Services
Clients that engage us to provide tender writings services benefit from the skills and expertise of our tender writers, who work closely with those clients to craft detailed responses to tender questions. All our draft tenders are then subject to a quality check, by another member of the Tender Victory team, prior to the allocated writer finalising the response and passing it onto the client to submit.
Selecting this service does mean that you need the internal resource to undertake the bid management activities in-house.
Some of our clients come to us initially for our tender writing service, however after we have worked with them on a couple of bids, they realise the benefits of outsourcing all of their tender and bid related activities to us – there is more to submitting a response to a tender than purely the writing of it!
Clients that have appointed Tender Victory as their expert Tender Consultant benefit from the above tender writing services, as well as the following additional bid management services:
- Management of tender alerts and notifications
- Management of a bid library of company documents and policies that are relevant to tendering
- Planning the co-ordination of and communications with your subject matter experts
- Scheduling site visits and also attending them, where permitted/appropriate
- Overseeing the management of the production/creation of samples and their delivery to the buyer within the required timescales
- Overseeing the inputs required for pricing
- Scheduling and undertaking staged reviews of the tender submission
- Submission of the tender – including co-ordinating all relevant appendices, schedules and forms
What service best suits your business?
Only you can decide what service best suits your business. If you do choose to select tender writing services only, you must seriously consider if you have the internal resource to undertake the bid management activities in-house. For those clients that do not have the internal resource, or they wish to benefit from our experience and expertise in bid management, we are engaged as their Tender Consultants.
Contact us to find out more about how we can tailor our services to help your business better manage and win more tenders.