Training for Winning Tenders
At Tender Victory, our tender consultants specialise in writing winning tender responses for public sector contract opportunities. They use their knowledge and experience of the public sector, gained first hand, to share with clients their tips and expertise for creating winning tender responses.
Tender Victory’s core training packages are delivered in two areas:
1) As public sector tenders are often seen as complex and difficult to break into, our Understanding Public Sector Procurement training package is designed to explain the regulations, acronyms and jargon in a clear and relevant way – enabling businesses to engage with public sector tendering and win important contracts.
2) Our Tender and Bid Writing training package has been designed to help clients draft winning tender responses, when bidding to the public sector. However the content of this training is also equally applicable to commercial and private sector tendering, as many of the techniques used are transferable and relevant.
The attached summary of services provides an indicative agenda for both of these training packages. All training is bespoke. We tailor our delivery to the audience and organisation we are working with. Our outline agendas are modified to suit your organisation’s training needs, ensuring that your team gain targeted training which is right for your organisation. Please contact us to find out more
1. Understanding Public Sector Procurement
This training package aims to educate trainees on the formal process, terminology and procedures which underpin public sector procurement. This incorporates an understanding of the processes of EU level procurement, governed by the Public Procurement Directives.
The agenda for the most recent session we delivered in this area was as follows:
7.Frameworks & DPS
9.Methods of evaluation
10.How to be responsive to buyers
11. Exercise to check understanding
12. Forming a Bid/No Bid Strategy
13. Useful Information
This training is tailored to the clients business by using current/recent industry examples and terminology.
2. Tender and Bid Writing Training (for Public Sector tender opportunities)
The Tender and Bid Writing package trains attendees on how to plan and write winning SQs and ITTs. Whilst this has been designed for clients that want to respond to public sector procurement opportunities, the content can be easily adapted to suit organisations looking for generic/commercial tender training.An overview of the content of this training is as follows:
Expectations and Introduction
Part 1 – How to prepare your business for tendering:
• Pre-preparation and the bid library
• Defining a Bid/No Bid Strategy
• Managing tenders as a project
Part 2 – Writing Winning Tender Responses
• Preparing Responses
Tender Victory’s training sessions are very well received by attendees.
Vicki was clear and concise in her delivery. She took me through the entire tendering process from both the buyer’s and supplier’s sides. I would definitely recommend Tender Victory’s Tendering Process Training!
If you have a team of individuals to train and would like us to deliver these courses on your premises, with content bespoke to your organisation’s needs, please get in touch to discuss further.
Remember we have a library of blogs that cover numerous topics including understand Public Sector Procurement jargon please always refer to these as well.